FLEXIBLE ORDERING OPTIONS
- use our online shopping cart OR
- send your institution's order form as attachment by e-mail
(we don't use fax or telephone for orders)
RELIABLE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE
We dispatch the products directly to most countries
||Företagspaket 16:00 (next day delivery) – 170 SEK
||DHL Express (2-3 days) – from EUR 22
||Fedex priority (2-3 days) - from USD 35
|| Fedex or DHL (3-5 days) from USD 59
You can also use your own Fedex/TNT/DHL account for shipping. Please send your account number and we will refund the shipment cost if you checkout by credit card.
TAXES, CUSTOMS AND DUTIES
All products are sold FCA/FOB Stockholm, Sweden
- Sales within Sweden (incl. shipping) are subject to 25% VAT
- Sales to other EU countries are exempt from VAT/Customs/Duties. Customer should submit VAT registration number at the checkout. All VAT numbers will be validated at http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/
- Sales outside EU may be a subject to your country's VAT/import duties. You are responsible for paying these charges to your local authorities
You can pay by credit card online or by wire transfer (Swedish customers by BankGiro). Use IBAN/BIC numbers whenever possible because of lower transaction fees. You will get wire transfer instructions when you complete the checkout. The bank details are also in the footer of our invoices.
We do not accept checks.
Advance payment may be required depending on the account history, order value or for custom orders.
Please read product descriptions about recommended applications. We only guarantee the products to the specifications described in datasheets. In doubt please enquire about a suitability of the product for your particular application before placing an order.